Merv Nidesh Q.C.
- Extensive experience in Criminal Trials in both Alberta and Saskatchewan
- Extensive experience in Criminal Law Appeals in both Queen’s Bench and Court of Appeal Levels
- Appeared as Defence Counsel at the Supreme Court of Canada
- Appearances in court throughout Saskatchewan, regularly in Regina, Saskatoon, Moose Jaw, Estevan, Weyburn and Swift Current
- Appearances in court throughout Alberta, regularly in Medicine Hat and have successfully tried cases in Calgary, Edmonton and Lethbridge.
- Will go anywhere in Alberta and Saskatchewan that a case requires.
Education, Training and Qualifications
- Graduate of University of Saskatchewan College of Law
- Member of the Saskatchewan Law Society
- Member of Alberta Law Society
- Qualified Alcohol Breath Testing Technician
- Canadian Securities Course Certificate of Achievement
- Trained Mediator
- Trained Collaborative Lawyer
- Queen’s Counsel