Merv Nidesh K.C.
- Extensive experience in Criminal Trials in both Alberta and Saskatchewan
- Extensive experience in Criminal Law Appeals in both King’s Bench and Court of Appeal Levels
- Appeared as Defence Counsel at the Supreme Court of Canada
- Appearances in court throughout Saskatchewan, regularly in Regina, Saskatoon, Moose Jaw, Estevan, Weyburn and Swift Current
- Appearances in court throughout Alberta, regularly in Medicine Hat and have successfully tried cases in Calgary, Edmonton and Lethbridge.
- Will go anywhere in Alberta and Saskatchewan that a case requires.
Education, Training and Qualifications
Graduate of University of Saskatchewan College of Law Member of the Saskatchewan Law Society Member of Alberta Law Society Qualified Alcohol Breath Testing Technician Canadian Securities Course Certificate of Achievement Trained Mediator Trained Collaborative Lawyer King’s Counsel